[IP] Mr. Garcia's AIDS rant

> Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:27:44 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: [IP] feed back!!
>    I'am not saying not to donate money to aids, I'm
> saying don't support people who do drugs, and want
> aids. They are the ones who want to die. Why waste
> good money on them? Give the people the money who
> needs it. Hell with the drug addicted people!! They
> deserve aids. The type 1 diabetics didn't ask for
> diabetes. They need the donations just as much as the
> people who has aids.I'm sorry, but that's how I feel

Mr. Garcia,
I feel you are being very illogical, as well as offending people. I don't believe anyone "wants" AIDs.  And if you are so judgmental that you feel comfortable helping only AIDs victims who got the disease "unwillingly" through blood
transfusions etc, please tell me how you would identify said people. Would you have them fill out a survey identifying how they got the disease before you allowed them medical attention, or would charities and research organizations only
assist those with the proper answer on these surveys??? That type of prejudicial thinking could also harm Diabetics.  Should money and research only be used to help those who are not overweight, whose parents didn't know this was in the
genes?  Because, of course, the next argument here would be the parents must have "wanted" their kids to have it if they willingly created a child while knowing they had the genes, right?? Ridiculous.
I don't think you realize how you sound, sir.
But whether you do or not, we are a supportive group here.  We try to help each other.  We aren't interested in tearing others down. Free speech or not, this kind of thing is not welcome. Why don't you try a hate group and share some wisdom

Sherry C