[IP] Re: Traveling to Germany.- one more thing

>> I forgot.  Sometimes the metal detector people in
>> notice the pump

>  have never pointed out anything as I go through,
and the pump itself has
> never set off the detector.

I found that mine would 'occasionally' set off the
detector going to Family Court (40 times in 8 months
as I was acting in 'proper person').  The guards
told me that it was a cumulative effect.  If I was
wearing a large belt, or the detector was sensitive
that day, I would set it off and the manual detector
would pick up the pump (batteries).  I found that I
could put my keys in one hand, my pump in the other
and walk through sideways and I would not set it
off.  Having my pump in my pocket, near my belt,
would set it off.  YMMV as I do think they can have
different sensitivities.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
dx 10/66, D H-Tron 7/93, Hb A1c 5.9