[IP] Re: aspirin, a no no for some diabetics

>great if ya have retinopathy, my doc has tol me time after time not to take
>aspirin. also it inhibits the action of ace inhibitors on the kidney so my
>kidknee doc says don't take it. spot

Can you give us a reference or something for asprin and ace inhibitors
being a no-no? When we asked Shane's endo about this a couple weeks ago,
he said he knew of no such problem. But he said that if we could find
evidence to the contrary to please show it to him. Thanks,