Re: [IP] Upgrading

> --- email @ redacted wrote:
> >    Bonnie how long did you have your  507 MM for
> > before you put in for a new
> > pump?
> > How long did warrenty last?
> >     Richard
> I'm not Bonnie but the warrenty on a 507 lasts for 4
> long years!  As I am very well aware, trying to get a
> new pump before the warrenty expires.
> ;-)

What's the rush?? Lily used her 506 for over 5 years before it got
sick. MM was willing to ship a loaner while the application process
for the new pump went through. Took about 2 weeks to get the new one
approved and in her hands. The new features are nice, but the pump is
fundamentally the same as the 506 with bells and whistles. Why rush
to upgrade??