[IP] Gladys Knight, ADA, and Millionaire show

This message was in the Diabetes E-News from the American Diabetes
Association.  Thought everyone should know.

"ADA wins big on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

Even if you have never seen the show before, now's the time to tune in.
ABC's wildly popular 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' game show is going
to feature a rock-and-pop-star charity edition, this Sunday, February
11th. Our national spokesperson Gladys Knight will appear on February
11th and Wednesday, February 14th and we hope she will get to sit in the
"hot seat" with host Regis Philbin. Make sure to watch to see if Gladys
can win big on behalf of the American Diabetes Association's Elizabeth
Knight Fund. How much you ask? You will have to tune in to find out!"  "