[IP] feed back!!

   I'am not saying not to donate money to aids, I'm
saying don't support people who do drugs, and want
aids. They are the ones who want to die. Why waste
good money on them? Give the people the money who
needs it. Hell with the drug addicted people!! They
deserve aids. The type 1 diabetics didn't ask for
diabetes. They need the donations just as much as the
people who has aids.I'm sorry, but that's how I feel!