Re: [IP] Huh?

> Now, what is the problem with just taking an
> injection of seven units of humalog
> or regular insulin and eating the damn donut? For
> twenty five of my thirty seven
> years as an insulin dependent diabetic taking as
> many injections as my eating
> required I have not, yet, been able to see what the
> reason for "depriving" kids
> of ANY age of their hard earned "treats". You can do
> it with the pump, you can
> do it without the pump.

I have to agree.  I was deprived all my life--even
grounded for having candy wrappers in my garbage can
at 17--after getting my pump.
What do you think was (just about) the only thing I
ate after getting married and moving out?  ;-)

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein