Re: [IP] Traveling to Germany.- one more thing

I forgot.  Sometimes the metal detector people in airports notice the pump
and ask me to remove it.  Usually I prevent this by removing the pump from my
pocket right away, explaining that it is attached to my body and that it
keeps me alive.  Sometimes they're still nervous and run their metal detector
over me anyway.  If you expect this and allow extra time it's probably less
likely to happen.