[IP] adult/peds endo

Hi everyone-

I saw a pediatric endo from 8 years old until I was in my early 20's.  I
went to University of Michigan Medical Centers. I had a great relationship
with my doc and we had discussed changing to an adult endo about once a year
after I turned 18.  But there was no rush for me to change over since my
particular doc was certified for adults, too.  As it turned out my doc left
UofM to go to a different medical center.  That was when we decided it would
be a good time to switch over to an adult endo.  I think I was 22 or 23.

I guess it's just a matter of feeling comfortable with your doc and
developing a good trusting relationship.

amy pistanek