[IP] HELP-highs in the afternoon

We need help

The problem we are having is whether or not  Eve boluses at lunch she is
always a round 400 by the time she comes home from school. I understand why
she is 400 when she doesnt bolus for lunch but when she does, she is still
at 350 or 400. She eats breakfast at 6:45 am and has lunch at 10:30 am and
comes home at 3:00pm. I check her pump every day to find out if she has
bolus for lunch or not.  This has us really stumped. We would like to do
basal testing at school but she wont and she won't do extra testing in the
afternoon at school.

 Are there any other suggestions?

Deborah mom to Eve 13.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99