[IP] Re: Root Beer Float

>>After watching the counter man making the float (chocolate syrup, milk, 1
scoop vanilla, 1 scoop
chocolate, & diet root beer), we figured it was around 74 grams of carbs - we
did a bolus, and enjoyed! >>

I know cooking is a chemistry, and certainly YMMV - BUT, when I think of the
combination of the ingredients in that *Root Beer* float - ugghhhhhh ;-P   In
all my born days, all mine have been vanilla ice cream and (diet) Root beer. I
know, YMMV but you won't get me to taste the above concoction. ;-D

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!