[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #866

Janet, How wonderful my pump and the freedom of choice it gives me to eat
anything (within reason) anytime I choose. About 40 years ago (in the days of
testtape) I started my career as a diabetic on a strict regimen of calorie
counting and did not dare vary one iota. If I did, I incurred the wrath of my
endo. We did not even count carbs in those days. In retrospect, that was
archaic when compared to the choices we have today in the management of our
diabetes.  BW