Re: [IP] D-Tron

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Marina,
> I am trying to get my insurance to approve me for a
> D-tron.  Is this a standard thing to have to wait
> for
> one once you get approved?
> I'm not Marina but I can answer.  People waiting for
> the d-tron took part in
> the power of choice program last year.  We have an
> h-tron now and will get a
> d-tron soon.  If you start out asking for a d-tron
> it's my understanding you
> have no wait.
> Faith
> type 1 diagnosed 9-81
> new pumper!!
> started 8-21-2000

Faith and all other power of choicers!!!  I have good
I went to an organized pump thing last night and asked
the Disatronic rep about when all of you who are
waiting would get your D-Trons.  He said (with fingers
crossed) by the end of this month.

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein