RE: [IP] RE: IV prep

Barbara Bradley [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> IV prep is made by Smith and Nephew, the same company that
> makes Skin Prep. It shouldn't be so difficult to get for a
> pharmacy that also carries Skin Prep.

EXCEPT . . . IV Prep, as well as IV3000, etc., are considered wound
management supplies, and therefore are sugical supplies, and many (most?)
pharmacies won't carry them.  Try a medical/surgical supply.  FWIW, I get
all my supplies from Diabetes Self Care
(http://www.diabetesselfcare.com/order.html) which contracts with Kaiser

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR