[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #864

Well spoken Janetwe can rationalize and justify anything we choose. However,
I tend to agree with your theory that fat and maybe even protein to a lesser
degree extends the life of the carbos one consumes. I used to take frequent
midnight rides to the ER with lows (like in the 20's) and my dietician told
me to include a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter in my bedtime snack.
So help me I have not had one of those rides since. I do have lows, but
generally during the day when I can usually detect them by blurry vision,
acting stupid or some other abnormal behavior.  BW