[IP] They're coming!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it after months and months of waiting for my pump to
be approved its coming on Monday :) I thought the lady from
disetronic was kidding when she told me. I am soo excited. I know I
havn't posted here in a while but sometimes i would get a little
bummed out reading about everyone else having their pump and mine
stuck in insurance land. I have been practicing with tenders and
don't tend to notice them but now i get to try out all the goodies.
I am getting a blue one and a clear one. I am not sure about the D-
tron but I will check it out :) Cross your fingers for me.

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com