[IP] glucagon

More than  likely, the cde meant that low bg's often make you throw up.  I
used glucagon quite frequently when I was pregnant (I should say my husband
and son did!) but I was never told that it would induce vomiting.  I do know
that severely low bg's can and sometimes will cause vomiting.  I haven't
needed it since my younger son's birth (10yrs) but I have thrown up after
lows without using glucagon.  Vomiting often accompanies seizures from any
cause (basic RN knowledge).
dmc rn