[IP] Posting Guidelines on SEX

OK, so I told a lie, this isn't about SEX, but I am getting you to read this.
Because of the large amount of members, 2976 by last nights count, we
ask certain things of the Members.

This is one of the Posting Guidelines from our page on Netiquette:

# 6.  Refrain from one line "me too" and "atta boy/girl" messages. With
many hundreds of members, the added "non-content" mail volume
contributes to e-mail fatigue as well as increasing the number and size of
the digests.

These types of messages may be good for those they are directed to, so
send those messages directly to that member, don't burden the rest of the
list with your expression.  Send that feeling to the person who inspired it.

George Lovelace
One of the Admins