[IP] re: switching to an "adult" endo

It's a YMMV, whoever you're comfortable with. I saw my
ped endo from a fwe weeks after diagnosis at age 5
till last june, because 1 I got tired of the minimum 4
months between apointments, and 2 (the big reason) I
had an emergency during a week day and coudln't get
ahold of anyone in the peds endo department. I now see
an "adult" endo. Had I not switched, my old endo
could've seen me through college, but with his busy
schedule I probably would've switched after graduation
anyhow... I'm 17 and am perfectly happy seeing an
adult endo, it's sort of cool being the YOUNG one in
the waiting room!
 Amy