[IP] re: switching to an "adult" endo

It's a YMMV, whoever you're comfortable with. I saw my
ped endo from a fwe weeks after diagnosis at age 5
till last june, because 1 I got tired of the minimum 4
months between apointments, and 2 (the big reason) I
had an emergency during a week day and coudln't get
ahold of anyone in the peds endo department. I now see
an "adult" endo. Had I not switched, my old endo
could've seen me through college, but with his busy
schedule I probably would've switched after graduation
anyhow... I'm 17 and am perfectly happy seeing an
adult endo, it's sort of cool being the YOUNG one in
the waiting room!

Do You Yahoo!?