[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #864

In a message dated 02/08/2001 2:53:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> : email @ redacted

Dear mom my name is Bill I was diagnosed  at the age of 5. What did I know,
why was I being punished. what did I do to deserve this. I do not have an
answer for how to hadle this other then to make your son feel special and try
to let him know how important it is to do this sight switching on a regular
ho important it is to you for him to stay healthy and how you want him to
grow up happy so ask him if he can be strong and help you take good care of
him because he is special and you love him so much.  HOPE IT WORKS------GOOD