[IP] choosing between pumps

I am new to the list and am in the process of researching pumps.  I think I
have convinced myself to give it a try.  I am trying to decide between the
two brands. I have read a lot on the internet about the two pumps but am
still undecided.   What are the main differences in your experiences?  What
questions should I think about in making my decision?

My diabetes is my secondary disease as a result from cystic fibrosis.  My
care for cf takes up to 4 hours a day so my time is already limited.  I am
willing to make necessary changes in my diabetic care if it will enhance the
quantity and longevity of my life.  Thanks for any help you can provide.