[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] switch to "adult" endo

I was wondering at what age you need to switch your child from a pediatric endocrinologist to an "adult" endo.  And was there a transition period for you when you saw both  or were you just cutoff at a certain age and that was that.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml