RE: [IP] [I] Frank Garcia's rant

At 01:09 pm 2/8/01 America Perez-Garcia wrote:
 >Dear Mr. Bender. Like you said this is America and everybody is entitled to
 >their opinions and asking someone to shut up because you don't like what
 >that person said is not the right we have here in America.
 >America Perez-Garcia

First of all, not all of our members live in the United States. Second, we
also have a rule here on Insulin Pumpers that we don't start or participate
in what are known as "flame wars". As a matter of policy, we can request
that people refrain from writing about things that may be insulting or
offensive to other members. Since this topic has been discussed extensively
already and it is apparent that nobody is going to change anyone else's
opinion, let's just let this thread die before we get into a shouting match
over it.

Please see our policies at: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp