Re: [IP] Re: Josh at site change times

Thank you so much for writing.  I am going to share these things with Josh so
he can see that he really isn't the only one.  I did not menton but this past
holiday season we had lots of relatives here for a week, lots of first and
second cousins.  Josh is the ONLY DMer and he really had a MAJOR fit at site
change that time.  Fortunately he was running GREAT BGs and I actually let
him go out and play for over an hour without the pump on.  He finally let me
put in a new one with little trouble.

 You are right, as a parent this is really hard to take!  Thanks again for

mom to Joshua