[IP] New Pumper

Two months ago I got my new traveling companion a MM508. The first few weeks
were rocky. The day after I started on the pump I passed out at Potomac Mills
mall. Scared my poor daughter in Law to death. Maybe there was still some NPH
in my system? I had trouble with the sites. I have a lot of scar tissue on my
tummy and after two days my BS would rise despite lots of insulin. Within one
hour from 260 to 436. Now I use my hips and have had no problems. The MM
people were wonderful and very patient. Even late at night.
Thanks to all the people who take the time to send in their great ideas and
advice. It has been very helpful.

Gerlinde, T1 for 14 years