[IP] Re: children and site changes

Sylvia and other parents,

I also have trouble with both of my kids at site change time.  We
are now using the soft set micro's and things are a little better but...
I am so emotionally spent after each site change I'm ready to give
up--- well not really give up--- I take a deep breath and go on--and
try again tomorrow.  My kids don't want to use the EMLA cream so
I feel like it must not be THAT bad if they refuse to use something
to numb it.

As soon as the site is changed everything is great again except for
my emotional state.  Any suggestions are welcome.  The kids are
6 and 9.

By the way, Sylvia, thanks for mentioning your trouble I thought it
was only us having this LEARNING EXPERIENCE.