[IP] Re: Day in the life of a DMer

>>I have a few ideas, and one of them is a sort of "day in the life" piece
about living with diabetes, from that first fasting bg check to waking up in
the middle of the night with a hypo, and everything in between.  /Janet L.>>

/Janet L.,

Don't forget the extra, extra flossing we discussed. I always get discouraged
when I see one of my 12 *-ologists* who thinks *he* is my only dr. in my life
and I should do all those instructions. I did at one time have a short list of
all the things I was expected to do and showed it to one of the drs. Didn't
matter. It can get overwhelming for us. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!