No Subject

Gina Jozaitis <email @ redacted>
Hi..... My name is Gina.  I live in Chicago and have had Type 1 diabetes for
the past 19 years!  I'm now 29 years old and just received my 508 MiniMed
insulin pump yesterday!!  I'm anxious to get started as I have a TERRIBLE
time with my diabetes (A1c levels over 10 always!)  It's great to find a
list like this as none of my friends have diabetes nor do they really
understand what I've gone through since the age of 10!  I'm glad to be here
and hope to speak with many of you and learn...learn...learn!!!
I am starting my training today (2-6-01)..... wish me luck  :O)
youare are in the right place