[IP] aspirin, a no no for some diabetics

yerachmiel writes
Sometimes we assume that the doctor told the patient about the benefits of
taking a small dose of aspirin daily.  Maybe the patient forgot why he or
she was taking it and just stopped.  If we want the patient to be
compliant, we need to keep reinforcing them with positive reasons and
education if we expect them to continue on a therapy that is meant to
prevent something, rather then treat something.

great if ya have retinopathy, my doc has tol me time after time not to take
aspirin. also it inhibits the action of ace inhibitors on the kidney so my
kidknee doc says don't take it. spot