Subject: Re: [IP] I find the infusion set uncomfortable.

>>Do otherpeople experience this kind of background discomfort? Is there a
way to make it go away? Do you get used to it? Is it more psychological than

I use the Tender/Silhouette and I rarely, if ever, feel it.  In fact, I have
to run my hand around my tummy to remember where it put it.

I put it on my thigh and often have no idea where it I put it later if I
get a no delivery I have to go feel around for it. I think that it is
probably from the tape pulling on the skin rather than the sil which i
never feel unless my grandson pulls the tubing when he tests out my pump
Spot and christine