[IP] Frozen Insulin Question

At what tempature, and for how long does it take for insulin (Humalog)
to freese?

I just had a mail order shiped to my house. It's sitting outside right
I'm in colorado [currently 7 degrees, freezing rain and snow of 2-4
inches today].
I'm of course at work, insulin at home - three hours away....

It would no good to ship to work - it would get lost for weeks.
No one at home or neighbors that are home (Workaholics all).

Any ideas????

How to best tell if it has been frozen and then thawed?

Just started on the pump yesterday!!!! mm508

I will try to be on the chat tonight, if I can get it setup right.