Re: [IP] Remotes in the Jewelry box

> was wearing a
> dress.....and tuck my pump in my pantyhose top.....I
> was situated so that I
> could not discreetlyl lift my skirt and get to my
> pump, which has frequently
> been the case when wearing dresses.   And I really
> didn't want to leave the
> table at that point...so I just bolused after I got

Have you tried using the audio feture on the Minimed
pumps?  You can set it so that you just push the up
arrow, hear the beeps for however you set it,
activate, listen to the confiramation beeps and then
activate again to bolus.
This is how I tackle dresses in the middle of dinner

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein