[IP] Re: Angiogram

> If anyone has had laser before and can let me know what to expect and if
> any shoulds or shouldn'ts please tell me
> Yerachmiel

I had laser and was to be back at the dr.'s office exactly one hour later. I
sat in the waiting room after the about-15-min. session and he came out to
tell me to leave since I was doing so well. I did go back the next day for a
follow-up to make sure. I think the rest of the day I did pretty well. Can't
recall. (~_^)  That was 12/99.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!