Re: [IP] Glucagon question

>... like let him draw it up and ......
> no, even with that, you cannot let that sit in the vial once you
> dissolve it.  that's what they say, but i know i have used my second
> half many time.  the stuff is expensive........ i guess if you get
> it free, it wouldnt matter but i dont know that you do.... and even
> if you do, it's just a waste of something you might need!

Glucagon has a fairly quick expiration date. Each time it expires,
have him shoot the orange, going through the entire mix, fill
syringe, etc... procedure. Ask you doc about the appropriate dose for
your body weight. For small people, half a dose is usually enough,
but the whole thing won't hurt you, just make you a little sick.