Re: [IP] Using the Remote

I have a Disetronic H-Tron: no remote, but I bolus by feel and
sound most of the time anyway. At home or work I rarely look
at the display screen when I bolus; I don't even take my pump
out of its case or my pocket. But the ironic thing is that this is
often not possible in restaurants because of the noise: I can't
hear the beeps, so I have to look at the display to be sure I've
bolused the right amount.

/Janet L.