Re: [IP] iv prep

> IVPrep is very important just the other day i was in

I used IV Prep in the hosp when I was in for surgury,
but I can't seem to find it anywhere.  And when I talk
to my pump supply store--they don't know what I am
talking about.  All they have is Skin Prep, but that
isn't half as good.  Where can I get some of this
great stuff?  and how much does it cost if my HMO
stores don't have it--because they don't.  I've
checked.....  ;-)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein