[IP] Once again thanks!

Hello List folk,

Well, things are going better here at new pumper central. Lauren, of course,
has been much better than me all along! On Monday I called the endo and
cried "uncle!" at the advice of Laurie Rosen (thanks!) and now he's been
calling all the time checking on us. I also was able to get my school nurse
to call another school nurse (thank you Mary D!) and while she has a
loooongggggg way to go, at least she's starting to realize she needs to
learn something here. Our #'s are evening out a bit, and I'm beginning to
understand that this is NOT perfect, but it IS better than MDI. I think
somewhere down inside me I wanted this to be a "cure" even though I KNOW it
is not. Strange? Well it just says something for the hope we will not let
die . . . . one thing I'm wondering: we have never had to file a 504 because
our school has been great. But I have decided to do one now. Do I call the
principal? Guidance? How do I get it started?

Thank you all so much!

Moira
Lauren's mom
Lauren (9) has been pumping for three weeks now
"With love, with patience and with faith, she'll make her way." -- Natalie
Merchant