[IP] My angiogram

I survived the angiogram 100% OK.  The benedryl really worked!!  (Of course,
keeping my eyes open last night afterwards was another story but absolutely NO
NAUSA!!  No need to look through breakfast and lunch from yesterday!!!

Unfortunately the Dr's laser broke yesterday and so he couldn't laser the eye
with the hemmorage but he said it's OK because he'll get the pictures back and
do the laser with the pictures (which is how he really wants to do it anyway).

Thanks for all the support and help on this

If anyone has had laser before and can let me know what to expect and if there
any shoulds or shouldn'ts please tell me