Re: [IP] Pump Doctors...Nyak and partners

In a message dated 2/8/2001 2:24:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > Also, if anyone goes to Doc Nyak or his partner in Denver, please
 > email me and let me know what you think of them.   >>

I missed the original post of this to the list, but my daughter used to see
Doctor Clifford Bloch (Nyak's partner). I would be happy to correspond
directly with the original poster, if you're still looking for feedback.

Betsy Sale, mom of 11.5 yo Stephanie (diagnosed at 4.5, pumping since 3/98)