[IP] Re: A Bigggggg Thank You!!

Dear List Members & Chat Hosts,   I would like to Thank Andrew Bender "AKA
Spot" For filling in on the Thursday Night chat slot for the past two
months, and anyone else that may have contributed to the Thursday chat, I
really appreciate it Spot!! & Friends, George LoveLace for  helping out to
set up My new e-mail Address with IP, And Michael for all your appreciated
hard work in keeping this list a float!!! It really feels good to be back!!
Thanks Again! C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine.  Hope to see some of my past chat
buddys at tonights Chat!!