[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #861

my endo is a diabetic and like yours has all the major pump makers products.
The day I discussed pumps with him, he was wearing the Disetronic and I
settled on that. It will only bolus in increments of .5 as it comes from the
factory, but can be re-programmed for.1 unit incremnents.Disetronic sent the
pump to my house and the next day their trainer showed up. She got me plugged
in to the saline and then my endo insisted that I stay in the hosp for three
days while my BG was tested every hour on the hour until he was happy with
the readings. Disetronic service after the sale is great. BW