Re: [IP] Which pump? Try Them

On 7 Feb 2001, at 13:47, email @ redacted wrote:

> i'd go with the minimed............. they have wonderful customer
> support if you cant decide on factors alone.....LOL they are simply
> great and i've just started dealing with them  :O) i'm not saying the
> others dont have good c/s...... i just know these people are awesome
> to work with!!!! gina  :O)

Every CS I've met has turned out to be an Awsome Person.  I think
it just goes with the product, whether it is Minimed, Disetronic,
Animas or Sooil (though I haven't actually met anyone from Sooil, I
bet they are an awesome CS if you understand Korean)     ;>)

The way to decide which pump is for you is to Try Them!