[IP] Smith + Nephew Op-Site

> > .  It is
> > also made by Smith & Nephew and it is called OpSite.  It looks almost like
> > the
> > IV3000 but it actually sticks but is    not painful when you remove it.

It is Op-Site #4575 and I got my last two boxes directly from MiniMed. I
forget whom I talked to, but told her I couldn't use what they sent that I
wanted Op-Site. She said they do too carry it and traded me for what I had.
She told me it wasn't on the list, but they carry it. That was almost 2 years
ago. She also told me the box I had used a couple from that I traded would be
used for samples they send out. Sorry I don't recall (~_^) her name.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!