Subject: Re: [IP] BEDTIME BG'S AND PUMP...GLUCAGON!

Gina,
Hello!  This was a worry of mine too.  My CDE has me waking up every
night between 2-3 a. m to check my glucose.  This way, I can make
adjustments in food/insulin before anything gets too low/high.
It has made me want to nap at lunch, but that is a small price to pay for
less anxiety & better control.  8-)

Like Sylvia mentioned, I also keep tubes of frosting nearby in my purse, by
my bed...  Honey also works very well for me to raise my glucose
rapidly.

I've been pumping for 2 weeks now, & know there's still a lot I
DON'T know, but I wouldn't trade my pump for the world!

Best wishes,
Loretta