[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #861

In a message dated 2/7/01 8:56:41 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< what big tape? are yo utalking about the iv3000?  how many of you put it
first before the actual soft-set?  have any of you had luck with the polyskin
transparent dressing or do you just use the iv3000? >>

The big tape and the smaller one are the ones in the package with the Soft
set Micro.
The larger one is the Smith & Nephew 3000. I put it down first because the
glue on the tabs of the Micro is irritating to my skin.