[IP] question about site prep

My son (8) started the MM 508 in Nov.  We had a heck of a time with tapes not
sticking and infusion set problems.  After trying 9 different tapes (including
Mastisol) we finally found something that works for him.  We sandwich the
tapes... first we put down OpSite (similar to IV3000 but sticks better) then
we put in the sil, then we put OpSite on top of the white tape on the sil.
That has worked wonders and it only took us 6 weeks of trying before we
figured out what worked:(... but at least we are home free now.  Good Luck.