Re: [IP] Extra tape needed for infusion sets?

  My son is on the H-Tron for almost a year and his sites never stayed on for
the first 6 months until we started using Mastisol Liquid Adhesive.  I apply
a little in a circle after IV Prep, leaving an opening in the middle for the
insertion, fann to get a little tacky-dry and then insert.  Then I use the
'bumpy' tape over the site and that holds him, even in our hot tub!  OH, he
also uses MM's Sof-set Micros with serter.  That's why I said the 'bumpy'
tape that comes in the set..

mom to Joshua