Re: [IP] BEDTIME BG'S AND PUMP...GLUCAGON!

> In a message dated 2/7/01 6:45:35 PM Central Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>

> > Certainly one would not do it. However, the FASTEST way to get
> > glucose into your system is with glucose tabs orally. This is faster
> >

> one time i ate like 15 of them and it didnt do anything for me for
> about 30 minutes...... they just dont seem to help me

I would surmise that you were "really" crashing and that had you not
eaten them they would have carted you off to the ER. There is nothing
magic about glucose. It is the stuff you need in your blood stream
and it need not be processed to get there if you eat it.