Re: [IP] Re: Bedtime BGs and the Pump

In a message dated 2/7/01 7:07:58 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> ?  Remember, on the pump, your first task is to set your basals.
> When set accurately (and barring the multiple events that can change your

and that is my MAIN worry!  i dont usually eat until late afternoon as i have
no appetite in the morning.... soemtimes i'm not hungry but once my sugar
goes to about 120, i know i better eat or i'm in BIG trouble......LOL
my way of thinking obviously has to change as i am still worried about a
constant drip of insulin and not eating.  but i KNOW that it's such a small
amount that it should just keep me at a mean level.......
i'm sure everyone had these same concerns before/when starting the pump and
i'm soooooo soooooo glad to have found this group!
like right now my sugar is 130 and i gave my humalog two hours ago...... i
knwo i have to eat again now or else i'm in trouble...... this stinks!
thanks for your input!  i love you guys....LOL