[IP] Truck Drivers

I know laws vary from state to state.  I know that there have been some
exceptions to law about driving commercial vehicles and being on insulin.  i
gave up my truck driving job because i had heard that if on insulin you
could not drive commercial vehicles anymore.  If any one has any info. on
this please let me know.  I would go back to driving trucks in a minute if i
knew i could.  Feel free to e-mail privately with any info. regarding this.
Thank in advance.

glenn marks